Sades sa-807 headphoness review

I use Sades sa-807 headphones primarily for connecting to my MAC book and online gaming. Wonderful device for which your expectations are the truth. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 and the skype on my laptop. This headphone looks very nice. General reviews online gave the Sades sa-807 a high point.

Definitely comfortable: It is not so comfortable to wear. The headphone is more comfortable than other earpiece kind headsets I have used.

Nice look: The unique design of Sades sa-807 headphones will not hurt your ears. This earphone is exactly a sports earphone.

Ease of use: I have none problems on connecting it with my iPhone 7. Extremly easy to set up for iphone.

The battery for using: I've used the earphone for an hour one day for 7 whole days, and the battery still shows virtually full on my iphone. The battery life of my headset lasts 9 hours for even long time use.

The line: The cord is long enough. This earphone line is thin, very soft

The Sades sa-807 is very cheap, and on Amazon it is free shipping. I would recommend this headphone to the person who needs a headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 3.4
  • Headset: Sades sa-807 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts