Sades sa801 headphoness review

Sades sa801 Overview

When I received headphone, I can't wait to open the box. I had read many reviews that reported the headset had some bad reception. After about 5 hours they sound amazing and they'll be better until about 90 hours of break in. After having read several reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the headset. The headphone has a good shape.

Good shape: This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. This headset looks nice.

The quality of sound: I can't find out why its sound quality is so good. The Sades sa801 features 30mm MIC, delivering great audio quality with rumbling lows.

Wire: This headphone uses a USB line, to charge but does not come with a car adapter. The long cable lets you position audio controls right where you need them.

Comfort: These headsets are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears. It is very light on our heads .

Works great: The bass knobs do work perfectly. Connects to the samsung galaxy s6 quickly.

Do you want to buy the Sades sa801 ?

The Sades sa801 costs 55 dollars and is available from its website, without free shipping. I would recommend it to the person who needs a headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Sades sa801 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts