Razer orca headphones review

What do you need to know about the Razer orca ?

I find that some reviews that almost everyone said I was clear and static free. The chatting quality is awesome. After reading a lot of reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. This earphone looks very nice. This did almost everything I wanted it to do.

Ease of use: Very easy to set up. You can make a call while listening to songs.
Good shape: The great design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears. The earphone has a good style.

Comfortable for me: The headphone gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. The headphone feels light.

The sound quality: The sound quality is clearly. I have listened to radio but not impressed.

The long cord: This Razer orca uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter. This Razer orca line is smooth, very soft

How about the price
Razer orca
Razer orca
I would definitely buy again. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to buy an excellent headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset: Razer orca headphones
  • Reviewed by:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts