Razer carcharias headphoness review

About the Razer carcharias

I'm very glad with earphone. This headset has a high review point. This headset blocks out all noise around you. I use this ear pieces primarily for listenning to music and playing game. This headphone has a nice look.

The comfort: They also don't fit my ears very well and if I use the included earstay my ears get weird faster. The headphone fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears.

Ease of use: Very easy to set up for iphone. The controls are located well on the headset and you can easily mute or change the volume.

The cord: The long headphone cord lets you position audio controls right. This headphone uses a USB line but does not come with adapter.

Sound quality: I will update more on the great sound after some days. I think Razer carcharias headphones sound rather amazing still after break in.

The battery: The headset may have up to 911 hours talk time as advertised. This headset is supposed to have 912 hours talk time or more than 150 hours standby time as advertised.

How about the price

This headphone is a nice deal, especially when you look at the price. Very strongly recommend you this earphone.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Razer carcharias headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts