Razer megalodon headphoness review

I have bought up to 5 headphones for listenning to music before. I am proud to say that they still work so well , though I have to put the buds on it. The quality of sound is clarity. This headphone is exactly a sports earphone. General reviews online gave the headset a high point.

The cord: This headphone line is smooth, very soft The long Razer megalodon cable lets you place the headset anywhere.

The sound: The quality of the ear pieces seems very good. I have listened to radio but wasn't as impressed.

The shape: This headset is exactly a sports earphone. The Razer megalodon has a good shape.

It's easy to use: An easy for use volume dial is close for quick and precise sound adjustments. The controls are simple and easy to use.

The battery for using: As the headphone has a Built-in rechargeable battery,the battery life is wonderful. I've used the headphone for an hour, every day for 5 days, and the battery still shows virtually full on my iphone.

As a Bluetooth stereo wireless headset with very good quality, this one is a good value for money. For the good quality this would be a good product.


  • Rating: 3.4
  • Headset: Razer megalodon headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts