Razer carcharias headphoness review

I like to buy a stereo wireless headset for making calls. Solid product and good value. For about 3 hours they sound great and they will be better until about 90 hours of break in. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. I find that some reviews that everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Useful: I bought the headset to use with my iPhone 6slast month. I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely the earphone I would pay for!

The sound: The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. The quality of sound is clearly.

The battery: One quick note before I say anything, you should give these some break in of at least 3-4 minutes. The H730 has 8 hours for non-stop use.

The cord: This headphone line is smooth, very soft The wire is super durable and the lights is so good.

Work well with the cellphone: The Razer carcharias seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth devices as advertised. The bass knobs work perfectly.

I would definitely buy the same. For the all this is a good earphone.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Razer carcharias headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts