Razer blackshark headphoness review

I buy the ear pieces primarily for having a call and gaming on PS4. I am proud to say that they still work perfectly . I would like to write some text on the great sound later on. The unique design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears. I have got many reviews about Razer blackshark headphones from Amazon and Newegg.

Ease of use: Extremly easy to set up for iphone. The headset doesn't typically annoy me personally, but this's the case.

The cord: This headphone uses a USB line, to charge but does not come with a car adapter. This earphone line is smooth, very soft

The quality of sound: The Razer blackshark features massive 50mm speakers, delivering great sound quality with rumbling lows. The quality of sound is clearly and clarity.

The look: The great design of Razer blackshark headphones will not hurt your ears. This headphone has a unique design.

The battery for using: This headset is supposed to have more than 100 hours using time as advertised. The headset may have 911 hours talk time or more than 100 hours standby time as advertised.

Outstanding headphone for the money. I would like to give the Razer blackshark a strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Razer blackshark headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts