Razer adaro headphoness review

I use the headphone primarily for connecting to my MAC book and gaming on PS4. I'm glad to have got the product. The headset features 40mm Microphone, delivering great sound quality with deep. The Razer adaro has a unique design. I have found some reviews online said that Razer adaro headphones has a good sound.

Easy to use: You will have to adjust sound via the viber>. This stinks if you want to go out while on a hangouts call.

Sound quality: The quality of sound is clearly and clarity. I'm extremely glad with the sound.

The cord: The wire is easy to connect. The wire seems a little longer than the others.

Comfortable to wear: While listening to music, this earphone is so comfort. Of all the ear tips provided, only the earbud fit best, the rest of it just a little uncomfortable.

The battery for using: It is very to charge the headset. As advertised, Razer adaro headphones has up to 12 hours talk time and more than 150 hours standby time.

As a stereo headset with very good quality, this one is a so good value for the price. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to buy a Bluetooth headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset: Razer adaro headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts