Razer piranha headphoness review

I use the headset primarily for having a call and gaming on PS4. After I try the Razer piranha , I firmly think that I make a good choice. I will write some text on the great sound later on. This earphone looks very nice. Several reviews on the Internet said that Razer piranha headphones has good sound.

Comfortable to wear: The headphone feels slim and light. They are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears.

Battery life: It's advertised that, the headset has up to 120 hours standby time. As supposed, Razer piranha headphones has up to 15 hours talk time and more than 150 hours standby time.

The line: This earphone uses a USB cord but can not connect to a car adapter. The line is easy to connect and the lights just look cool.

Good style: This earphone is exactly a sports headphone. This headphone looks nice.

Useful: I have none problems on connecting it with my iPhone 6S plus. You can make a call while listening to songs.

For low cost earphone, these headset have great sound quality. Very strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset: Razer piranha headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts