Razer tiamat headphoness review

Razer tiamat Overview

The unique design of this headphones will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it. This headset blocks out all noise around you. I am happy to say that they still work so well . It was so loud people on gtalk wouldoften complain they couldn't have a talk because a lot of noise. The Razer tiamat has a high review point.

Nice look: This headset looks very nice. The earphone has a good style.

The long cord: The wire is long enough and the lights is so good. This headset line is thin, very soft

Comfortable for me: The soft ear pads guarantee a long time gaming sessions in total comfort It Easily fits on my ear. So I loves it!

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to the iPhone 6S plus easily and quickly. The bass do work perfectly.

Battery life: It is extremely convenience to charge the headset. This headset may have up to 912 hours talk time as advertised.

How about the price

I think it would be difficult to get any of similar quality for the same cost. I would recommend it to the person who needs a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Razer tiamat headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts