Sony mdrzx110ap zx headphoness review

I had read many reviews which reported the headset had some bad reception. I like to use a stereo headset for making calls. After I try Sony mdrzx110ap zx headphones, I firmly believe that my choice is right. I'm extremely glad with the sound. The earphone has a good shape.

Sony mdrzx110ap zx headset reviews: battery, Cord, look

Battery life: As the headset has a Built-in rechargeable battery,the battery is acceptable. This headset may have more than 120 hours using time as advertised.

The cord: The cord is super durable. The cord seems longer than the specification states.

Nice look: This headphone is exactly a sports earphone. This headphone has a unique design.

Sony mdrzx110ap zx headset reviews: use, Compatibility

Easy to use: If your TV has Bluetooth devices, the headphone can connect it. You will have to low the sound via the skype>.

Works great: The bass knobs work great. The Sony mdrzx110ap zx seems to be an excellent headset that works well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.

Would definitely buy the same. For the good quality this is a good headset.


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Sony mdrzx110ap zx headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts