Bose oe2 audio headphoness review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the headset. I really enjoy it. For the headset has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly. The unique design of Bose oe2 audio headphones will give no pain to your ears. I find that some reviews that everyone said I was clear and static free.

Comfort: As suggested, only the earbud fit best, the rest of Bose oe2 audio headphones just kinda uncomfortable or weird. This headset is not so comfortable to wear.

Works great: This headset seems to be an great headset which works pretty well with the Bluetooth cellphones. Connects to the iPhone 6S plus easily.

The line: This earphone uses a USB line, to charge but does not come with adapter. This headset line is smooth, very soft

Useful: The headphone allows you to answer the phone calls while . I bought Bose oe2 audio to connect with my laptopsometime ago.

Good style: The Bose oe2 audio has a good shape. The headphone has a good shape.

Would definitely buy the same. Strongly recommend you this earphone, I think.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Bose oe2 audio headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts