Bose sie2i headphoness review

I have bought up to 6 earphoness for play WOW before. I usually have long calls on AIM with my family or watch video on iPhone 6S. The quality of the Bose sie2i seems very great. The headphone has a good shape. General reviews on the Amazon.com give the Bose sie2i a good point.

Comfort: As suggested, the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just a little uncomfortable or weird. The headset feels slim.

Nice look: This headset is exactly a sports headset. This headphone looks nice.

The battery: I can wear the headset up to 5 hours without feeling uncomfortable. I've used the headset for an hour, every day for 5 days, and the battery still shows virtually full on my iphone.

Good use: An easy-to-use mute switch is useful for quick . You can make a call while enjoying music.

Wire: The wire seems longer than the specification states. The cord is super durable.

The quality on the headset is amazing! I would recommend this headphone to everyone who needs a Bluetooth headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Bose sie2i headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts