Awei a920bl headset review

About the Awei a920bl headset

The headset has a high review point. I don't know why some people on Newegg are thinking the headset to be bad product. The headset has a good shape. For about 4 hours it sounds clear and they'll only be better until about 80 hours for use. I have bought many earphoness for playing game before.

The battery: I can wear the headphone almost 7 hours without feeling uncomfortable. One not is that, you should let these headsets some break in of at least 3 hours.

Comfortable to wear: The headphone is more comfortable than other type headsets I have used before. The soft ear buds get a long time of comfort while gaming

Works great: The Awei a920bl headset works great with all the Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers. Connects to the iPhone SE easily and quickly.

Good style: The headphone has a nice look. The unique design of this headphones will not hurt your ears.

The long line: The line seems a little longer than the others. The long cord lets you place the headset anywhere.

Should you buy the Awei a920bl headset?

The Awei a920bl headset is very cheap. I bought these because there are many 5 star reviews online but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Awei a920bl headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts