Bose ae2 headphoness review

I have bought up to 5 headphones for listenning to music before. I like to buy this serial of headset. The quality of sound is crisp. This headphone has a nice look. I want to buy the it for many reviews indicate the Bose ae2 is very good.

Bose ae2 headset reviews: battery, look, sound

Battery life: The battery time of my headset lasts 8 hours for even long time use. It is so convenience to use the headset.

The look: The unique design of this headphones will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it. The earphone has a good style.

The sound: People never complain they can't hear me with headphone. My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the samsung galaxy s6. The quality of sound is clarity.

Bose ae2 headset reviews: use, Cord

Ease of use: You can answer the phone calls while enjoying music. If someone's TV set has wireless devices, the Bose ae2 can connect it.

The line: The long cable lets you place the headset anywhere. The cord seems longer than the specification states.

The Bose ae2 is $55 and is available from bestbuy. Strongly recommend you this product.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Bose ae2 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts