Bose quietcomfort 20i headphoness review

About the Bose quietcomfort 20i

It was so clear people on yahoo messenger wouldoften complain they couldn't talk to me for the amount of noise. General reviews from users give Bose quietcomfort 20i headphones a good point. My friends on the other end could hear me clearly and loudly. The headset has a good style. That is better than the other headsets which are $40.

Easy to use: You will have to adjust sound via the hangouts>. You can make a call while enjoying music.

Nice look: The Bose quietcomfort 20i has a unique design. This headset looks very nice.

The battery: The battery of my headset lasts 9 hours for even long time use. I haven't got an problem with battery life.

Compatibility: The bass knobs do work perfectly though there is some noise. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S.

Sound quality: While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from Bose quietcomfort 20i headphones is awesome, without any current hums. The quality of the ear pieces seems very great.

Should you buy the Bose quietcomfort 20i ?

This earphone is much more better than the $60+ one in its low sound effect. I can say it is a good choice that everyone buy this headphone!


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Bose quietcomfort 20i headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts