Bose mie2i headphoness review

I have bought many earphoness for playing game before. After tring the Bose mie2i , I firmly believe that my choice is right. They sounded horrible out of the box. This headphone has a unique design. Some reviews on the Amazon.comsaid Bose mie2i headphones is very good but the others said the headset is not good value for buying.

Comfort: The earphone feels light. This headset easily fits on my ear. So I loves it very much!

Works great: The headset supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6. Connects to the samsung galaxy s6 quickly.

The battery: As advertised, the headset has up to 12 hours talk time and more than 150 hours standby time. The headset may have 911 hours talk time as advertised.

Nice look: The headphone has a good shape. The Bose mie2i has a unique design.

The sound of Bose mie2i headphones: While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from Bose mie2i headphones is awesome, without any noise. I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone SE and my Latitude E7370.

I think it is hard to get other ones of similar quality for the same price. I would recommend Bose mie2i headphones to everyone who is looking for an excellent earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset: Bose mie2i headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts