Bose quietcontrol 30 headphoness review

After reading several reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the headphone. I have five $30-40 bluetooth headset that will have more than 7 hours talk time as advertised, in fact, all of them last shorter than this one. For Bose quietcontrol 30 headphones has an excellent microphone, my voice never sounded hoarse. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. The headset has a high review point.

The battery time: It's said that, the headset has up to 10 hours talk time. It's advertised that, the headset has more than 100 hours standby time.

The look: This headphone is exactly a sports earphone. The headset has a good shape.

Sound is great: The sound quality is clearly. Great high definition bass is also great.

Works great: The headphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. The bass knobs work great.

Definitely comfortable: The headphone gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. While listening to music, this earphone is so comfort.

It's the definitive headset for users listenning to amazing game sound crystal-clear communication. For most this would be a good earphone.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Bose quietcontrol 30 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts