headphoness review

My last Bluetooth earphone - Plantronics M25, it didn't connect with my laptop, so I had to another headset. Extremely comfortable for gaming. Good sound and the microphone is loud. I can't figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. The headphone has a nice look. This headset has a good review point.

Easy to use: The headphone allows you to make a call while enjoying music. An easy-to-use volume dial is useful for quick and precise sound adjustments.

The comfort: The skin-friendly leather ear pads get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort This headset fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears.

The battery time: This headset may have 912 hours talking time as advertised. It is extremely convenience to charge the headset.

Sound quality: I think the headphone sound rather amazing after it is broken. My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone SE.

The long cord: This s line is smooth, very soft This headset uses a USB cord but can not connect to a car adapter.

The s is $65 and available from bestbuy, without free shipping. Very strongly recommend you this earphone, I think.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts