Awei a840bl headphoness review

I buy this ear pieces primarily for light call-center work and playing game. I'm glad to have bought the headset. The earpieces fit nicely and comfortably, and block out all noise around you. This headphone is exactly a sports headset. The headset has good sound as reviewed.

Awei a840bl headset reviews: look, use, Compatibility

Nice style: This headphone has a nice look. This headset is exactly a sports earphone.

Useful: You can make a call while enjoying music. You will have to mute the mic via the viber>.

Works great: The bass do work perfectly. This headset seems to be an excellent headset which works well with all Bluetooth cellphones.

Awei a840bl headset reviews: comfort, sound

Comfort: The soft ear pads get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort It is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

The sound quality: My headset works well even I am even far away from the samsung galaxy s6. The person on the other end can hear me loudly and clearly. People never say they can't hear me with headphone.

The Awei a840bl is very cheap. I would recommend Awei a840bl headphones to everyone who wants an cheap and good headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Awei a840bl headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts