Awei a920bl headphoness review

I have bought many earphoness for playing game before. I have several $20-50 bluetooth headset which will have up to 7 hours talk time as advertised, in fact, all of them last shorter than the headset. The quality of sound is clarity. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. I have found some reviews from users said that the Awei a920bl has good sound quality.

The sound quality: The sound quality is clarity. The chatting quality is awesome.

Ease of use: This stinks if you plan to go out while on a skype call. You will have to adjust sound via the google voice>.

Wire: This headphone line is smooth, very soft The long line lets you position audio controls rightwhere you like to put.

The battery time: Just before saying something, make sure you let these headsets some break in of 3-4 minutes. The headset is supposed to have 910 hours talking time as advertised.

Comfortable for wearing: While listening to music or making a call, this headphone is very comfort. They won't fit my ears well and if I use Awei a920bl headphones my ears get uncomfortable faster.

The Awei a920bl is very cheap, with great sound quality. For the good quality this would be a good headset.


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset: Awei a920bl headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts