Awei 20ty headphoness review

About the Awei 20ty

I have bought up to 6 earphoness for gaming before. That praise being said the sound quality of this Awei 20ty is enough at best. I had read a review which reported the headset had bad problem. I cannot explain how much I love these wireless earphones. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone.

It's easy to use: I have tried many kinds of songs with it, it is absolutely the headset I like! The controls are located well on the earphone and you can easily mute or change the volume.

Comfortable for wearing: The headphone is not so comfortable to wear. The headphone is very light on our heads .

Good shape: The headphone has a nice look. The Awei 20ty has a unique design.

Works great: The Awei 20ty works with the PS3 in a stereo mode. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus.

Sound is great: The chatting quality is awesome. My headset works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 6S.

How about the price

This earphone is great value for the price. I would recommend it to the person who is looking for an prefect headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Awei 20ty headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts