Awei a850bl headphoness review

I have bought up to 5 earphoness for play TV games before. For a music fan on a budget, the headset impressed me. While using it to listen to Mp3, The music from Awei a850bl headphones is clean and loud, without any noise. This earphone looks nice. Reviews of my classmates about the headset is not bad.

Awei a850bl headset reviews: Cord, comfort, look

Wire: The line is easy to connect. The long earphone cable lets you place the headset anywhere.

Comfortable for wearing: This headset gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. While listening to music, this headphone is very comfort.

Nice style: The Awei a850bl has a good shape. The earphone has a good style.

Awei a850bl headset reviews: use, battery

Easy to use: You will have to adjust sound via the Snapchat>. This stinks if you want to walk while having a skype call.

The battery time: The headset may have more than 100 hours standby time as advertised. Charges quickly, and when Awei a850bl headphones fully charged I get 30+ hours for using.

This earphone is even better than the $70+ one in its low sound effect of the headset. I can recommend that you buy this product!


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: Awei a850bl headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts