Musclepharm headphones review

That praise review said the sound quality of this earphone is enough at best. The Musclepharm has a good shape. I like to use a stereo headphone for making a call. This headset is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed. This did the all I needed it to do.

Wire: The wire is long enough. This headset line is smooth, very soft

Definitely comfortable: It is not so comfortable to wear. They didn't fit the ears very well and if I use Musclepharm headphone the ears get weird faster.

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S. The Musclepharm works great with all the Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers.

The battery: The battery of mine lasts 9 hours for even long time use. Charges very quickly, and when fully charged I get 25+ hours for taking a talk.

Nice style: This earphone is exactly a very good sports headphone. This headset looks nice.

Do you want to buy the Musclepharm ?

This earphone is a nice deal, especially when you look at the price. I bought these for there are many 4 star reviews on Amazon.com but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Musclepharm headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts