Uniden headphones review

Wonderful headphone as long as your expectations are in the right place. The unique design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears. My headset works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 6S plus. I will write a blog for it after using. It was so crisp people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me for the amount of noise around me in the room.

Sound quality: The earpieces fit nicely, and block out a lot of external noise in the room. Great high definition bass is also great.

It's easy to use: An easy for use mute switch is close for quick . The controls on the Uniden are simple.

Good shape: This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. The Uniden has a good shape.

Comfortable for wearing: This headset easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it very much! The headphone is more comfortable than other kind earphones I have used.

Works great: The bass knobs work perfectly although the MIC has some noise. The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus.

This headphone is a great option. Very strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset: Uniden headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts