Sony mdr-e9lp headphones review

I would like to use a stereo wireless headset for making calls and listening to music with my iPhone 6S. After I try the Sony mdr-e9lp , I firmly believe that my choice is right. The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out all noise around you. This headphone looks nice. Some reviews onlinesaid the headset is very good but the others said the headset is not good value for the money.

Works great: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone SE. This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode.

Works great: This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode. The bass knobs work great.

The battery time: I've used the headset for an hour, every day for 7 whole days, and the battery still shows virtually full on my iphone. The headset may have up to 911 hours talking time as advertised.

The sound of Sony mdr-e9lp headphone: The quality of sound is clarity. The sound quality is clarity and clearly.

Good style: This headphone has a unique design. This earphone looks nice.

As far as sound quality, the headphone easily match up to cheaper, but wired solutions, Strongly recommend you Sony mdr-e9lp headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Sony mdr-e9lp headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts