Earpollution headphones review

It was so clear people on gtalk wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me for the amount of noise around me in the room. I really enjoy it. Great high definition bass is also wonderful. The great design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears even long time wearing it. I want to buy the headset for many reviews indicate the headset is very good.

Work well with the cellphone: Some apps do not support the Earpollution while using iPhone 5S. Connects to the samsung galaxy s6 easily.

The line: The cord is long enough and the lights just look cool. This headphone line is smooth, very long

Sound is great: The quality of sound is clarity. People never complain they hear me with noise with headphone.

The battery time: As advertised, the headset has up to 10 hours talk time and more than 150 hours standby time. It's said that, Earpollution headphone has up to 12 hours for talking.

Comfortable for wearing: The headphone is much more comfortable than other earpiece type headsets I have used. The headphone is very light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

This headset is great value for the price. I bought the headset based on many 4 star reviews but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: Earpollution headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts