Audio-technica ath-ckr5 headphones review

About the Audio-technica ath-ckr5

There were so many reviews report Audio-technica ath-ckr5 headphone was a good value for the price, I strongly agree. These are really good gaming headphones. The headphone has a good shape. I would like to buy a stereo headphone for making a call. For about 5 hours they sound amazing and they'll only sound better until about 100 hours for talking.

Nice style: This headphone has a nice look. The earphone has a nice look.

The sound quality: I can't find out why its sound quality is so good. I think Audio-technica ath-ckr5 headphone sound rather flat still after break in.

Battery life: The H730 has 8 hours for non-stop use. I haven't met an issue with battery life.

Work well with the cellphone: The Audio-technica ath-ckr5 works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. Some applications not support the headset while using iPhone SE.

Easy to use: I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely the headphone I want to buy! If your TV has wireless devices, the headphone can connect it.

Do you like the Audio-technica ath-ckr5 ?

The Audio-technica ath-ckr5 is very cheap. I can say it is a good choice that you purchase this product!


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Audio-technica ath-ckr5 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts