First choice headphones review

First choice Overview

This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone. People never complain they can't hear me with First choice . It was so loud people on gtalk would complain they couldn't talk to me due to the amount of noise around me in the room. This did almost everything I wanted it to do. I will write a blog about the First choice after long time use.

The comfort: This headset is more comfortable than other earpiece kind headsets I have used. This headset gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears.

Prefect for using: An easy for use volume dial is close at hand for quick . I bought the headset to connect with my Samsung Galaxy 6.

Battery life: This headset is supposed to have up to 912 hours talk time or more than 120 hours standby time as advertised. It's said that, First choice headphone has up to 10 hours for talking.

Good style: This headset is exactly a sports headset. The headset has a nice look.

Wire: This earphone line is thin, very long This First choice uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to adapter.

Do you like the First choice ?

This headset is so good value for the price. I would recommend First choice headphone to the person who wants a Bluetooth headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: First choice headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts