Memorex 98161 headphones review

It was so clear people on gtalk wouldoften complain they couldn't talk to me due to the amount of noise. I like this serial of earphone. The earpieces fit nicely and comfortably, and block out all noise in the room. This headset is exactly a sports headset. I had read many reviews that reported the Memorex 98161 had some bad reception.

Memorex 98161 headset reviews: comfort, battery, Compatibility

Definitely comfortable: This headset is not so comfortable to wear. I am pleased with its comfort.

The battery time: It's advertised that, the headset has more than 120 hours standby time. It charges very quickly, and when Memorex 98161 headphone fully charged I get 25+ hours for using.

Compatibility: Some apps not support the headset while using samsung galaxy s6. The Memorex 98161 seems to be an excellent headset that works well with the Bluetooth cellphones.

Memorex 98161 headset reviews: Cord, look

Wire: The cord is super durable. The wire seems a little longer than the other serials.

Good shape: The unique design of Memorex 98161 headphone will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it. This headphone looks very nice.

I think it would be difficult to get other ones of similar quality for the same price. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who wants to buy a Bluetooth headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Memorex 98161 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts