Unbranded jaybirdjf3 headphones review

After having read a lot of reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. I am happy to say that they still work so well . I'm extremely glad with the sound. The headphone has a nice look. I find that some reviews which almost everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Unbranded jaybirdjf3 headset reviews: comfort, Compatibility, Compatibility

Comfortable for me: It is not so comfortable to wear. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

Compatibility: The bass knobs do work perfectly. Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S.

Works great: Some apps do not support the headphone while using iPhone 7. Connects to my iPhone 6S quickly.

Unbranded jaybirdjf3 headset reviews: battery, sound

Battery life: One not is that, make sure you give the headsets some break in of 5 hours. Charges quickly, and when fully charged I get 30+ hours for using.

The sound: The person on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is pretty good. I'm extremely impressed with the sound.

The ear pieces is cheap gaming headsetwith good quality. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to buy a headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Unbranded jaybirdjf3 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts