K & m headphones review

I like to use a stereo wireless headphone for making calls. I have bought 8 kinds of headsets but prefered no one Amazing clean sound with a lot of bass. This earphone is exactly a very good sports headset. Some reviews said the K & m is very good but the others said the headset is not good value for buying.

K & m headset reviews: Cord, use, sound

The long cord: This headset line is smooth, very long This headphone uses a USB line but can not connect to adapter.

Useful: You will have to low the sound via the viber>. An easy for use mute switch is easy for quick .

The sound quality: This headset will block out all noise around you. I have listened to pop and still wasn't as impressed. The chatting quality is better than I think.

K & m headset reviews: look, comfort

Nice look: This headset is exactly a very good sports earphone. This headphone looks nice.

Definitely comfortable: They didn't fit my ears very well and if I use the included ear my ears get uncomfortable faster. While I am listening to music, this earphone is very comfort.

It's the right earphone for gamers which enjoying amazing music crystal-clear communication. I would recommend this headphone to the person who needs an prefect earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: K & m headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts