Nakamichi m10 headphones review

I buy this ear pieces primarily for light call-center work and playing game. I like this kind of headset. The headphone features massive 50mm speakers, delivering wonderful sound quality with a lot of bass. The great design of Nakamichi m10 headphone will give no pain to your ears even long time wearing it. The Nakamichi m10 has a good review point.

Good use: I bought Nakamichi m10 headphone to connect with my Samsung Galaxy 6. I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely the earphone I would pay for!

Compatibility: The Nakamichi m10 works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. The headphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

Wire: This headphone uses a USB cord but can not connect to a car adapter. The line seems longer than the specification states.

The quality of sound: My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone SE. That praise being said the build quality of this Nakamichi m10 is iffy at best.

Nice style: This headset looks nice. This headphone is exactly a sports earphone.

As far as sound quality, the Nakamichi m10 easily beat cheaper brands, I bought Nakamichi m10 headphone because there are many 4 star reviews but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 3.4
  • Headset: Nakamichi m10 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts