Jvc hafx32v headphones review

It was so loud people on skype would complain they couldn't talk to me because the amount of noise around me in the room. It is very solid product and good value. This headset will block out all noise in the room. This headphone looks very nice. Several reviews said that Jvc hafx32v headphone has good sound, with a lot of bass.

The battery: One quick note before I say anything, you may give these headsets some break in of at least 3-4 minutes. The headset may have 911 hours talk time or more than 150 hours standby time as advertised.

Comfortable to wear: This headset is not so comfortable to wear. Of all the ear tips provided, the earbud fit best, the rest it just kinda uncomfortable or weird.

Compatibility: The Jvc hafx32v seems to be an great headset which works pretty well with the Bluetooth devices. The headset supports all music apps for iPhone SE.

Useful: I have tried many kinds of songs with it, it is absolutely what I am looking for! Very easy to set upwith the instruction.

The shape: This headset looks nice. This headphone has a good shape.

Build quality of this headphone is amazing! I can say it is a good choice that you buy Jvc hafx32v headphone!


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Jvc hafx32v headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts