Sakar 11259 headphones review

It was so crisp people on yahoo messenger wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me because a lot of noise. After tring the Sakar 11259 , I firmly think that my choice is the best. I think Sakar 11259 headphone are rather great still after it is broken. The headset has a nice look. Some reviews from userssay that the headset is very good but the others said the Sakar 11259 is not good value for the money.

Sakar 11259 headset reviews: Compatibility, Cord, sound

Compatibility: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 7. Connects to my iPhone 6S plus easily and quickly.

The line: This earphone uses a USB line but can not connect to adapter. The line is long and the lights is so good.

Sound is great: That praise review said the build quality of this earphone is strong at best. While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from this headphone is awesome: clean and loud, without any noise.

Sakar 11259 headset reviews: comfort, battery

Comfortable for wearing: Of all the ear tips provided, the medium silicon fit best, the rest of it just kinda uncomfortable. They also don't fit my ears well and if I use Sakar 11259 headphonestay my ears get fatigued faster.

The battery: As supposed, the headset has up to 15 hours talk time and more than 100 hours standby time. I've used the headset for an hour, every day for 7 whole days, and it still shows virtually full on my iphone.

I think it is hard to get any of similar quality for the same price. For most this is a good headphone.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: Sakar 11259 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts