Clublife cl-3 headphones review

It was so crisp people on skype would complain they couldn't have a talk for the amount of noise around me in the room. I've had lots of Emerson Series products and had thought myself a fan of their headphones I'm extremely happy with the sound quality. This headphone looks nice. I have got so many reviews about this earphone from Amazon.

Clublife cl-3 headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort, Cord

Compatibility: The earphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone SE.

Comfort: It is not so comfortable to wear. The tip is that, only the earbud fit best, the rest it just kinda uncomfortable.

Wire: The cord is super durable. The extra-long cord lets you place the headset anywhere.

Clublife cl-3 headset reviews: Compatibility, battery

Works great: The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 5S. Connects to the iPhone 6S quickly.

The battery for using: The battery life of it lasts 8 hours for even long time use. It is so easy to charge the headset.

This headset is a great option. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who wants to buy an good headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset: Clublife cl-3 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts