Soundlogicxt headphones review

It was so crisp people on skype would complain they couldn't have a talk because a lot of noise. These are really fantastic gaming headsets. I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone SE and my Latitude E7370. This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. I had read many reviews that reported Soundlogicxt headphone had bad reception.

Compatibility: Connects to my iPhone 7 quickly. Some apps not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S.

The line: The line seems a little longer than the other serials. The long earphone cable lets you position audio controls right.

Compatibility: Some apps not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S. Connects to the samsung galaxy s6 easily and quickly.

Comfortable to wear: This headset is much more comfortable than other type earphones I have used. It is not so comfortable to wear.

The battery: It charges very quickly, and when fully charged I get 25+ hours for taking a talk. It is so convenience to use the headset.

As a wireless headset with good quality, it is a great value for money. For the sound quality this would be a good headset.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Soundlogicxt headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts