Boompods in-ear headphones review

I buy this headphone primarily for listenning to music and online gaming. When I received earphone, I can't wait to open it. My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 5S. This earphone looks nice. General reviews online give the Boompods in-ear a high point.

Nice style: This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. This headphone has a unique design.

Comfort: This headset is much more comfortable than other earpiece kind earphones I have used. It is not so comfortable to wear.

The battery: It charges quickly, and when fully charged I get 30+ hours for taking a talk. It's advertised that, Boompods in-ear headphone has up to 100 hours standby time.

The long cord: The long earphone cord lets you position audio controls right. The wire is super durable.

Works great: The bass knobs do work perfectly though there is some noise. The headphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled devices.

Outstanding headphone for the price. I give this headphone a very strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Boompods in-ear headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts