Turtle beach px22 headphone review

I would like to buy a stereo wireless earphone for making calls and listening to music with my iPhone 6S. It is very solid product. I can't figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. The earphone has a good style. The instructions contained in this manual cover all of the details for using. I want to buy the earphone for many reviews indicate the Turtle beach px22 is very prefect.
The battery for using: I've used the headphone for an hour one day for 7 whole days, and the battery life still shows virtually full on my iphone. The battery of it lasts 7 hours for even long time use.
The sound quality: Great high definition sound quality is also great. For this headphone has a good MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse.
Compatibility: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE. Some apps do not support the headphone while using samsung galaxy s6.
Nice style: The earphone has a good style. This headphone has a unique design.
Work well with the cellphone: The Turtle beach px22 seems to be an great headset which works well with all Bluetooth devices. Some applications do not support the earphone while using samsung galaxy s6.
This headphone is much more better than the $60+ one in its low sound effect of the headset. Strongly recommend you Turtle beach px22 headphone.


  • Rating: 3.4
  • Headset: Turtle beach px22 headphone
  • Reviewed by:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts