Px22 headphone review

I use the headset primarily for listenning to music and online gaming. After tring it, I firmly believe that my choice is the best. The quality of the headset seems very great. This earphone looks nice. I had read many reviews that reported Px22 headphone had bad reception.

Work well with the cellphone: Some apps not support the Px22 while using iPhone 6S plus. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone SE.

Comfortable for me: As suggested, the earbud fit best, the rest it just kinda uncomfortable or weird. This headset is not so comfortable to wear.

Nice look: The Px22 has a nice look. The headset has a good style.

The long line: The line seems longer than the specification states. This headset uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to adapter.

The quality of sound: For about 6 hours they sound amazing and they'll be better until about 90 hours for talking. While using it to listen to Mp3, The music from Px22 headphone is clean and loud, without any bass.

The Px22 is very cheap, with great sound quality. I bought these for there are many 5 star reviews but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Px22 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts