Clublife cl51 headphone review

It was so loud people on yahoo messenger would complain they couldn't have a talk because lots of noise. I'm glad to have got this product. This headset will block out all noise in the room. The great design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears. There are so many reviews report the headset is a great value for the price, I definitely agree.

Compatibility: Some applications do not support the Clublife cl51 while using samsung galaxy s6. Connects to the samsung galaxy s6 easily and quickly.

Wire: The extra-long headphone cable lets you position audio controls right. This headset line is thin, very long

Works great: Connects to my iPhone 6S plus easily and quickly. Some apps not support the Clublife cl51 while using iPhone SE.

Comfortable for wearing: As suggested, the earbud fit best, the rest of it just kinda weird. They won't fit my ears very well and if I use Clublife cl51 headphone my ears get uncomfortable faster.

Nice style: This earphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone. The headset has a unique design.

As far as sound quality, the ear pieces easily beat cheaper, but wired solutions, I would recommend this headphone to the person who needs a headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset: Clublife cl51 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts