Sony mdr-e9lp headphone review

After reading a lot of reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the Sony mdr-e9lp . Extremely comfortable. Excellent sound and the MIC is clear. The headphone features 40mm Microphone, delivering great audio quality with a lot of bass. The headphone has a good shape. This headset has a good review point.

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to the iPhone 6S plus quickly. The bass knobs work perfectly.

Nice look: The Sony mdr-e9lp has a good shape. This headset looks very nice.

Compatibility: The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 5S. Connects to my iPhone 7 easily and quickly.

The line: The extra-long line lets you position audio controls right. The cord seems a little longer than the others.

The sound of Sony mdr-e9lp headphone: My friends on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is pretty good. The quality of sound is clearly and clarity.

It's the right headset for gamers who enjoying amazing game music enhanced comfort and good price. I bought these based on many 5 star reviews but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset: Sony mdr-e9lp headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts