Plantronics m180 headset review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the headphone. I have several $20-50 bluetooth headset which is supposed to have more than 6 hours talk time as advertised, in fact, none of them lasts longer than the headset. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone SE. The headset has a good shape. The Plantronics m180 headset is supposed to have good sound quality as reviewed.

Plantronics m180 headset headset reviews: Cord, battery, Compatibility

The cord: This Plantronics m180 headset line is smooth, very soft This earphone uses a USB cord but can not connect to adapter.

Battery life: I can wear the headset almost 6 hours without ear fatigue. The headset is supposed to have 910 hours talk time or more than 100 hours standby time as advertised.

Compatibility: The bass knobs work perfectly. The Plantronics m180 headset works great with all the Bluetooth enabled devices.

Plantronics m180 headset headset reviews: look, sound

The shape: The unique design of this headphones will not hurt your ears. This headphone has a good shape.

The sound: The quality of the headset seems very so good. The people on the other end can hear me loudly and clearly. They said that my voice is very clear.

It's the right earphone for gamers seeking amazing game sound enhanced comfort and good price. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who wants to buy a Bluetooth headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Plantronics m180 headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts