Plantronics m165 headset review

I would like to use a stereo headset for making calls. I usually have long calls on Skype with my friends or watch video on iPhone 6S. I have listened to radio but was not impressed. This headset looks very nice. The Plantronics m165 headset has a good review point.

Good shape: The headset has a unique design. This headphone is exactly a sports headset.

Compatibility: The bass do work perfectly though, a noticeable amount increasing the bass. The Plantronics m165 headset works well with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.

The long line: The cord is easy to connect. This Plantronics m165 headset uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter.

Compatibility: Some applications do not support the Plantronics m165 headset while using iPhone 6S. The Plantronics m165 headset works great with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.

The battery time: The battery of my headset lasts 9 hours for non-stop use. It's advertised that, Plantronics m165 headset has up to 100 hours standby time.

Would definitely buy the same. I would recommend Plantronics m165 headset to everyone who wants to buy a Bluetooth headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Plantronics m165 headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts