Plantronics m70 headset review

I use the headphone primarily for connecting to my MAC book and playing game. These bluetooth headphones are excellent! I have used it to music and still not impressed. This headphone looks nice. I have found several reviews said that the headset has good sound quality.

The sound: This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 5S and the google voice on my laptop. This headset is a real stereo sound headset.

Comfortable to wear: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. They won't fit my ears very well and if I use the included earstay my ears get uncomfortable faster.

The long cord: The wire seems longer than the others. This headset line is thin, very long

Nice style: The unique design of Plantronics m70 headset will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it. The headphone has a good style.

Compatibility: The headphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. Connects to my iPhone 7 quickly.

As far as sound quality, the headphone easily beat cheaper, but wired solutions, I can say it is a good choice that you purchase Plantronics m70 headset!


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Plantronics m70 headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts