Plantronics-cs540 headset review

It was so crisp people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't talk to me due to lots of noise. I will not buy such a wonderful headphone if I easily trust those negative comments. The people on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. This headphone looks nice. Reviews of my family about the headset is not bad.

Plantronics-cs540 headset headset reviews: sound, Compatibility, battery

Sound is great: The Plantronics-cs540 headset features massive 50mm speakers, delivering wonderful sound quality with crisp highs. This headset blocks out all noise in the room.

Compatibility: The Plantronics-cs540 headset works great with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. This headset works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC.

The battery time: It is so to charge the headset. This headset is supposed to have more than 150 hours using time as advertised.

Plantronics-cs540 headset headset reviews: comfort, Compatibility

Comfort: As it is mentioned, the medium silicon fit best, the rest of it just a little uncomfortable. The headphone feels slim.

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S. This headset seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth devices.

Great product for the money. I bought these based on many 5 star reviews online but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Plantronics-cs540 headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts