Audio-technica ath-ck90pro headphone review

My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M25, it is worth mentioning that it didn't connect with my notebook, so I want to buy another headset to replace it. I'm very glad with earphone. While using it to listen to Mp3, The music from this headphone is clean, without any current sound. This headset looks nice. I have found some reviews on the Internet say that Audio-technica ath-ck90pro headphone has good sound quality.

Audio-technica ath-ck90pro headset reviews: comfort, Cord, sound

Comfortable for wearing: The headphone gives me ears comfort and it is easy to forget it on my ears. The headphone feels slim.

Wire: This headphone line is smooth, very long This Audio-technica ath-ck90pro uses a USB cord but can not connect to a car adapter.

Sound quality: The sound quality is clarity and clear. For the headset has an excellent MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse.

Audio-technica ath-ck90pro headset reviews: battery, look

The battery for using: This headset is supposed to have up to 910 hours talk time as advertised. The battery time of my headset lasts 12 hours for even long time use.

Good style: This earphone looks nice. The headphone has a good shape.

The Audio-technica ath-ck90pro is very cheap, and on Amazon it is free shipping. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to buy a Bluetooth headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 3.4
  • Headset:Audio-technica ath-ck90pro
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts