He8 headphone review

I use the ear pieces primarily for having a call and playing game. I'm glad to have bought He8 headphone. I can't figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. This headphone is exactly a sports earphone. I had read a review that reported the headset had some bad reception.

Nice look: This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. This headphone has a nice look.

Sound quality: This headset is a real headset with stereo sound. I have listened to pop but not as impressed.

Comfortable to wear: I like its comfort. As it is mentioned, only the earbud fit best, the rest of He8 headphone just a little uncomfortable.

Compatibility: This headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode. This headset seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.

The line: The extra-long headphone cord lets you position audio controls right. The cord seems longer than the specification states.

This headset is even better than the $50+ one for its low sound effect. Very strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: He8 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts