Allimity cordless headphones review

It was so crisp people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't have a talk because lots of noise around me in the room. I want to say I am using Allimity cordless headphones for a PS2. Which it works great! This headset is a real stereo sound headset. The Allimity cordless has a unique design. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

Works great: Connects to the iPhone 6S easily. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone SE.

Comfort: It is not so comfortable to wear. The tip is that, the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just kinda uncomfortable.

Nice style: This headphone has a nice look. The unique design of Allimity cordless headphone will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it.

The battery for using: I've used the headset for an hour, every day for 7 whole days, and the battery life still shows virtually full on my iphone. I haven't found an problem with battery life.

Sound is great: Amazing clean sound with so much bass. The earpieces fit nicely and comfortably, and block out a lot of external noise around you.

Build quality of this headphone is amazing! For the good quality this is a good headphone.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Allimity cordless headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts