Deos cvrzalp01 headphone review

I like to use a stereo wireless headset for making a call. I have bought 8 kinds of headphones but none is satisfying They sounded horrible out of the box but now they sound amazing. The earphone has a good style. Some reviews said Deos cvrzalp01 headphone has good sound.

Deos cvrzalp01 headset reviews: Cord, Compatibility, sound

The long cord: The cord is super durable. The cord seems a little longer than the others.

Works great: Some apps do not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE.

Sound is great: This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 5S and the skype on my laptop. I can't find out why there is complaint over its sound effect.

Deos cvrzalp01 headset reviews: look, battery

The look: This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. The Deos cvrzalp01 has a good shape.

The battery: It is very easy to use the headset. I haven't got an problem with battery .

The Deos cvrzalp01 is very cheap. I bought the headset based on many 5 star reviews on Amazon.com but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset:Deos cvrzalp01
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts